You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

your best feature

wah...check out celebrity blogger Dawn Yang when she was younger @ http://www.dawnyang.com/ ...22 Aug entry...

Think her best facial features are her eyes...lovely eyes man...all I ever see in her pictures are those eyes...envious!!

I always think my eyes are really small...but as I grew older..I realised that there are others who have eyes that are really really small...mine is considered okay compared to theirs...and I dont have double eyelids..how come pple keep telling me that I have double eyelids! I so DO NOT! or at least they are hidden..keke..

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

people always tell me that my best facial feature is my nose..oh really?...having a nice nose is good though...make up cant really do much to it ...eyes, you can make it look bigger with mascara and eyeliner...and those scotch tape or glue thingy for double eyelids..make me look a different person altogether!


some guy once told me that my facial features are proportionate (proportionately small wahaha!!) which makes everything looks nice...well thank you...true...someone I know has really big eyes with big lips..and big face..which she tries to cover it by her hair....she can never tie up her hair...

what are your best features? legs? butt? eyes? lips? women's magazines always show tips on how to enhance your good features and cover up the bad...its good to look your best...but it is also good to accept and be happy with what you have..think it works both ways to be truly happy!

but anyway women are never really satisfied...I want bigger boobs, slimmer arms and a flatter tummy! keke..so bimbotic..but whatever..

working in nus sometimes is depressing.....see all those young girls who have really flat tummies...what do they eat man..totally flat...but then I am contented that I got butts....they....where are the butts?! ...ok well..you give and take mah....or either tat...i am getting old...

just realised if I get pregnant soon, I cant wear my pretty clothes and shoes..coz I will grow fat and I heard your feet will bloat..maybe by then I may really need to go to MARIE FRANCE BODYLINE after giving birth...hahhaa


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 9:44 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela