You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

my office gals..





I have taken many pictures in my office with my colleagues during work or at events. A camera is always on standby mode whenever we feel like taking pictures, whether it is capturing a moment, a farewell picture, or that we happened to wear the same colour combi to work. I have so many pictures with ex, new and current colleagues, they are probably more than what I have taken with Paul. Looking back at all my pictures, I can really see how much I have "grown". Changes of hairstyle, different outfits and of course whether my face seemed rounder than before. Nevertheless always seize the moment to smile for the camera coz it won't come by again! Say cheese! Konica!


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 9:28 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela