|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Thursday, August 17, 2006 Bloggers
Think this is one of the rare times in my blog history that I have two entries in one day. Like I said, I dont feel like working..so basically I am slacking. kekee...been reading the newspapers, sending work-related emails, reading other blogs and celebrity gossips, sending fun forwarded emails, you tube-ing (You Tube - my favourite), reading hotmail and yahoo mail, playing with kids (my colleagues brought their little kids to work today for a while), making a work-related phone call, looking for lyrics on the net (trying to learn a particular 曹格 song), doing some work-related filing, chatting on msn, typing my work-related debrief notes, reading 2 Timothy online for today's bible study after work and of course, updating my blog.
Yeah basically those in the bold is the WORK I did today, super slack..keke.. Well came across an article on celebrity bloggers in today's URBAN. There are quite a few these kind of articles but since I am quite free today so I decided to take a peek at their so-called star blogs to see what the hype is all about. Yeah finally reading it. Ok Dawn Yang is indeed cute..but too cutesy for me. Pretty la but her blog hor..abit boring..I just enjoy looking at her doe-eyed cutesy pictures. The posts, I just browsed through..nothing caught my eye...other than her pretty pictures. Then I read Xiaxue's blog. Saw her personally before...not much impression..short. Hope she doesnt read my blog and slam me on HER blog..wahaha...But I tell you, she is quite hilarious..her entries..definately more interesting than Dawn Yang's. Got substance la..cute..in a different way. Will definately revisit her blog often to read her entries. Too much vulgarity but its her la, that's what made her famous mah..or is it infamous? Got a few other newcomers on the celebrity blogs list, but nothing spectucular ...yet....if you are free and nothing to do, think can still visit their blogs. Wont tell you the address coz I am not promoting it. Go google it or something if you want. Although somebody once mentioned it is a waste of time to read such blogs. Depends on what is the purpose of your blog lor. I mean some are just to keep friends updated or share some interesting articles, some just try hard to be a celebrity blogger. So those who read those try-hard-to-be-celebrity-bloggers' blogs, then it is really a waste of time.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 5:02 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |