|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Friday, September 29, 2006 what's wrong?
I am still having blocked nose..although I am feeling much better but the blocked nose is still there...one whole week of flu and blocked nose..its so irritating.
And my period is not here yet...missed one month...but I am not pregnant...then there are some spotting yesterday...but there is no flow of period yet....you either come or dont come...dont come not here not there....its so irritating. I think I am pms-ing..everything seems to be pissing me off...its so irritating. Just trimmed my hair on Tues...but it is not what I wanted or imagined it to be....not that it is not nice...well nobody said it is not nice...prob some didnt even notice...but that's gd...in a way....still it is not what I wanted actually...feel like cutting it short..which was initially what I wanted..short..but then I chickened out coz the hairstylist say "bu yao la...chang tou fa bi jiao hao kan"...so I ended up trimming it shorter than my long hair but longer than short hair...looked at myself in the mirror...it is not what I wanted....haii its so irritating dont know what is wrong with me. cant wait to go on holiday. prob it is the pms. meaning...I am going to have my period soon? meaning...I AM NOT PREGNANT...haii I really want to have kids..dont ask me why I want it so much..I just want lor!! btw I want FOUR. Also, alot of people have been asking me about my honeymoon. maybe I shld just write it here to prevent myself from repeating so many times. Hubby is in NIE, so his holidays will be during school holidays..and so for the rest of his career, unless he changed jobs. Therefore our honeymoon will be at the end of the year. However, with God's Blessings, my father-in-law's friend gave us tickets and accommodation to Australia as a wedding gift. So we will be going there in Oct. Then come Dec, we will be going with pa and ma to Indonesia to visit relatives and friends and for me to see how their hometown is like and to experience their culture. So which means, we are left with Nov to go on our honeymoon. We have been wanting to go to Bora Bora (dont know where is that? check out this link: http://www.tahiti-explorer.com/borabora.html). But hubby say since we going Aust in Oct, that can be our honeymoon? ....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...I still want to go to Bora Bora though.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 9:31 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |