|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Tuesday, September 19, 2006 Moving "house"
I have A LOT of clothes.
Yes I do. And bags. And shoes. Now...the thing is I have to keep reminding myself that. Because... a) there is no more space left in the new cupboard to hold more stuff b) there is no more space for a NEW cupboard, even if the current one runs out of space c) I cant think of any more creative ways to make full use of the current space d) when I am pregnant I cant wear like, MOST of the clothes and shoes..and even if I lose weight after pregnancy, I heard, that your feet wont shrink back to the original size e) the next time I shift my stuff again to a new home...it is going to be just as bad..or worse Yes my friends, I just moved my stuff to his home, by myself. Not that he doesnt want to help me but he has classes. So he just helped me move the stuff to the car, and the rest, is up to me. Now I dont like to do something halfway so I cant wait until like 6pm for him to return home from classes and then I move the stuff from the car to his home. SO. I took the liberty to move the things myself. Now I am having a backache. And, I still have quite a bit more stuff to go. BUT. There is no more space. So...I really have to forgo some stuff...I mean, I cant take everything. My 25 years of collection of things. Hmmm.. My back is still aching. Oh well. There are still quite a bit more things to go before THE day. Pre-wedding jitters? Not yet. Still stressed actually. And tired, and did I mention that my back is aching? Anyway just saw my darling's comments on my previous entry. It is not that I believe in such stuff. It is just kinda...frustrating that people keep telling you to do these kind of things. So if you cant tell, my previous entry was more of a complaint rather than contemplating whether I should or should not do it. By all means, God is my answer. Anything not God-centered, I really cant be bothered. But ....I just dont want to be rude to tell them off, know what I mean? They are just concerned...like they say, to them, it is for my own good. Nevertheless, let's just not go into that.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 10:04 PM |
2 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |