|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Monday, October 02, 2006 Spring Waltz ![]() The latest addition to my list of korean drama serials that I have watched is Spring Waltz. Spring Waltz is the fourth and final installment of Director, Mr Yoon Suk Ho's season drama series. The first drama was Autumn Tale, followed by Winter Sonata and Summer Scent. All which I have watched except for Summer Scent (the main actor doesnt appeal to me ...whahaa..same guy that acted in Autumn Tale, not Won Bin, if only it is Won Bin, then I would have watched) Anyway, the story shares the similar code in telling stories of genuine love from childhood proceeding to adulthood and the complications arising when they are adults. Well most korean drama serials have similiar story lines...like I mentioned before. Coupled with good-looking cast, exaggerated forbidden or refuse-to-admit love between the characters, soapy love quotes, beautiful scenary and catchy addictive tunes, these dramas really gets you glued to the tv screen wanting more. And if you are watching the serials on channel U, you most probaby want to get the VCD or DVD because you cant wait until the next day or week to find out what happens next. I have not finished watching the show but so far, I think it is not bad. A show that I would recommend amongst a list of others. :) The main lead actor somehow reminds me of Daniel Chan or Chen Xiao Dong last time...hmmm in any case, I cant wait to find out what happens next!!!!!!
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 6:19 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |