You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Thoughts of the day

I hate people who mistreat my kindness.. kappyo! say that hate is such a strong and negative emotion...okay..

I REALLY DISLIKE people who mistreat my kindness.

I mean I understand if you dislike me coz I was rude to you or something but if I was nice to you all along..showing care and concern....and for one reason or another you dislike me and start to treat me badly ...WHAT ARE YOU??? HEARTLESS!????!!!!!!!!!!

So I really dislike people who do that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Letting go of the past.............and hurt.

God does not want us to be imprisoned by yesterday, but to be free for today and tomorrow.

Brooding over the past paralyzes the present and bankrupts the future.

I am praying for strength and wisdom to be not affected AND reminded of a particular person from my past who still continues to haunt and traumatised me till today...

This person came into my life not too long ago...maybe time can heal..but till now...it still gets into me once in a while. I want to be completely free from this person's BAD influence. This person is almost like satan to me.

From my previous entry, I repeat: To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put on like 7-8 kg liao. And still putting on. Now can stop telling myself that I am pregnant not fat. I AM fat. The face, arms, thighs say it all.

Can no need to console me coz I see myself everyday in the mirror.

It's all for the baby.

Chloe baby, once you are out. Mummy is going on a strict diet and exercise to regain her figure (if not, better) coz mummy very ai mian zhi one. She must maintain her image. :P Mummy can be called Auntie Valerie but she MUST NOT LOOK LIKE ONE.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



This was the stroller/jogger we got for Chloe...Ferrari leh..dont play play.

Chloe baby, mummy cant find a nice PINK one for you coz Daddy very picky one..only want a 3-wheeler. So ok lor...no pink one, get FERRARI.

Think Chloe also very ai mian zhi like mummy coz she always exercising alot..kicking and punching every night and sometimes during the day after all the chocolate and ice-cream intake. :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Put on a white dress yesterday morning and my father-in-law commented that it was too transparent. So I changed out of it.

He was afraid that I will be offended but I wasnt.

I mean...I was even more paiseh than him. As some of you are aware, my father-in-law is a Pastor. So...more conservative and also..have to set standard. I mean you cant preach one thing and your family member does another mah.

So which really brought me to thinking about my image. I hope I really wasnt saying one thing and doing another. I am always quite aware that what I say is what I do.

And I am quite concern about what others thought of me. Which can be really TIRING and irritating. Sometimes just want to say what the heck. Just DONT CARE. I AM WHAT I AM. But sometimes you have to reflect on yourself. Not asking you to change to someone you are not. Yes, you are what you are. BUT ........is what you are...any good??

Some things are good, some things are just...NOT. If it is bad, shouldnt you do something about it or just take it that that's me and you cant do anything about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I dont always put on lipsticks or lip gloss all the time because I dont like when:

1)I get stains on my glasses or cups
2)I get hair sticking on my lips when the wind blows
3)I cant kiss my hubby freely anytime coz afraid of ruining your lipstick or getting it on his lips...

...but I LOVE TO BUY THEM. Dont know why.

Felt the incredible urge to get the new MAC Barbie Doll series lipsticks to add to my collection.




Or the Chanel "click click" one that they keep advertising on TV. Hmm..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Watched an episode of Making Miracles, the Fann-Wong-doctor drama serial now showing on TV at 9pm. There was this scene where Terence Cao and Darren Lim were talking about Fann Wong whom they both love in the show.

Now...since Terence and Darren are good friends in the show...Terence said that he will back out of the competition and let Darren be with Fann coz Darren is his good friend. Darren then thanked Terence and said that he will take good care of Fann.

If I am Fann, I would give the two guys 100 tight slaps.

Dont come and decide for ME who I should be with. You two guys should have an equal fight and then see who I will choose!!!!

I mean what if Fann actually liked Terence better than Darren but since Terence not doing anything about it then as a girl, she also probably feel paiseh if she chases after Terence OR she may think that actually Terence doesnt like her.

Then Terence and Fann will never be together even though they both actually like each other!

WASTED RIGHT.

I cant really tell what guys think. Some guys probably dont want to ruin their friendship over a girl. Some guys probably fear rejection and since there are some other guys after the girl they like, they rather not take the risk.

To me right, I think guys should fight for the one they love and even if they got rejected, at least they wont look back and think "what if" and at least they tried.

You'll never know.

And girls should be nicer in their way of rejecting someone unless of coz that person is very persistent and THICK-SKINNED. Guys cant get hints one..just SAY IT. Dont lead them on if you dont like them. Makes them look like the fool and you...looks like someone who is taking advantage of the situation. Very bitchy one you know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 2:39 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela