You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Vivian Chow

Ask any male in my era who their childhood idol used to be...the answer is always...Zhou Huimin aka Vivian Chow. Long before Jolin Tsai, S.H.E., Rainie Yang, Angela Zhang and gang came up...there was...Vivian Chow. I mean male singers you have the Four Heavenly Kings ie Aaron dui-ni-ai-ai-ai-bu-wan Kwok, Andy wang-qing-shui Lau, Jacky wen-bie Cheung, Leon I-dont-know-and-I-dont-care Lai (seriously what is he gd at?) ..but female singers..you dont have much. Every boy likes her and every girl wants to be like her...her fair skin..big eyes and long flowing black hair....and till today...still fair skin, big eyes and long flowing black hair...she hasnt changed much, hasnt she?

Then




Now








Just recently, I found out that she actually paints!! Check out her artwork..she is really talented.










link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 8:44 AM |


1 Comments:

Blogger JameZ commented at 5:00 PM~  

She is indeed the 玉女宝主, as in the "Queen of Princesses", but she is definitely not a Heavenly Queen. I don't know how the Heavenly Kings got bestowed their honour because other than Jacky, none of the others could really sing. They only banked on their looks most of the time.

Vivian Chow had a really wispy and weak voice, and though I like some of her songs, I would never pay to see her in concert. If there are four Heavenly Queens during the late 80s - early 90s when these terms were used, it commonly referred to Anita Mui, Sally Yeh, Sandy Lam and Faye Wong. They were all multi-lingual and versatile singers who used their singing prowess to prove their worth.

That aside, Vivian does have an artistic side, and those paintings are really quite impressive.

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela