|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Thursday, January 31, 2008 $$$$ - where did u go?
Got my credit card bill yesterday...add up all the bills for the month and I realised...it is close to a whopping amount of $3000...shucks.
Well all thanks (no thanks as according to my hubby) to my additions of designer bags.....without them my average bill would prob be about $1000. (This is excluding $$ to be saved, $$ to parents, $$ to insurance bills or car bills.) Which hubby still thinks it is a lot. Is it babes? Am I spending too much per month? Leave your comments. Resolution of the year.....try to curb my spending, not as if I am earning lots or am very rich. CHEY. Never mind, Chloe can inherit all my designer bags. :P But I am still aiming for a Chanel this year. Which reminds me, maybe if I have another girl, I would name her Chanel....is it too lian?? Ok how about Zoe or Loewe, which rhymes with Chloe? Hahaa.. Cant think of any boy names at the moment. Anyway not that I am trying for another one now. A few nights ago I dreamt I was pregnant. And I cried upon seeing my fugly self. So vain right. Yah. I dont know man, before marriage, I want like 4 kids. Now after having Chloe, I think one is enough. However a lot of people have been telling me Chloe will be very lonely. And another new reason I heard was that it will be hard on her when we are old and she will be the only one that has to take care of us and give us $$. Ok makes sense, unless we have very good financial planning that will last us till we die without accepting $$ from our kid. But the thought of going through pregancy and confinement again puts me off...remember my blog entries on all the complaints abt such stuff? So.....if I really have another kid.....it will be all because I love Chloe VERY MUCH. Which I really do. She is so adorable. And it is all for her. That she wont be lonely. Well, let God decide for us. In His hands.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 5:16 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |