|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Friday, February 29, 2008 I need to buck up
It has been 7 months...now nearing to 8...since the birth of Chloe..and I still have 2 more kg more to lose to my pre-pregnancy weight. How do some people lose weight so easily after birth huh?? Like those celebrities...is it because they have the money?? But then some of those normal people (like us) who dont have that money also can lose weight quite fast mah. Is it because they have higher metabolism rate than me? Or simply because they are more hardworking? I guess I have been contented hence...not that motivated to lose that extra fats.
I need to buck up. Ok, not that I havent been exercising. I did lor. I mean I paid for my gym mah so must make use right. But still not much improvement leh. Wah lau...think I need to eat lesser. Damn. So I have set up a target. Without a goal, what's the use right? You will forever never lose weight. So I am set to lose 4 kg by 30 Mar..this year that is. So that is like about one month. So people around me, must remind me about my goal ok? It wont help if you tell me I look ok liao...I am vain ya let me be. I am going swimming now.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 7:54 PM |
1 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |