You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 11, 2008

Lunar New Year - First day pics!!

Our first Lunar New Year with Chloe







Getting ready to take our extended family pic



Extended family portrait



With my nieces



With my cousin and nieces



With my cousin cum Chloe's Godma



With my cousins and baby Isaac



Chloe meets cousin Isaac!



Chloe: First I am going to give you a kiss on your hand ...



Chloe: Then I am going squash your face!! muahahaa!



Isaac: NOoooooooooooooooooooooo! I WANT MAMA!



Chloe: Ok sayang lar...dont cry...



Isaac: AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR........mama...Chloe bully me again!!!
Chloe: Ssshh....keep quiet!!



Chloe: Ok lar...dont bully you already...



Chloe: Let's be good friends ok?



Chloe and Isaac: YEAH!!




Dont they look cute together!!???!


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 3:45 PM |


2 Comments:

Blogger JameZ commented at 5:02 PM~  

Thanks for sharing the photos. It's good to see everyone. Makes me miss CNY celebrations a little.

Like Aunt Constance, we don't come back during CNY because it is always so boring and it is too expensive for me just to come back just for a few days. Moreover, this is the busiest period at work, so all sorts of valid excuse. Ha! Ha!

I couldn't recognise Shalyn. She has changed, and yet all three sisters look so similar.

It's too bad you didn't catch one of Joy and Joshua. Would have liked to see how they mingled with the young ones.

Chloe is so cute and adventurous and I always thought Isaac was a happy baby until Aunt Constance said that Aunt Pauline said he is a crybaby. I guess this confirms it, but he did smile quickly too. The last photo of them is priceless.

恭喜发财,新年快乐,
心想事成,万事如意。

Blogger alwaysDaBabe commented at 11:16 AM~  

heee...yah now that you mentioned I forgot to take one pic with all the kids together!!

yah isaac cried whenever Chloe touched his face or when other people other than his parents carried him. but that aside..he is so cute and chubby! hahaha...

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela