You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 04, 2008

Happy Lunar New Year!

Had a pre CNY international buffet dinner on Sat with my family and also to celebrate Auntie Jessy's (Cherron's mom) bd. My mom has been Cherron's nanny for many years now..and we are all almost like one big family. Cherron was the little boy who opened the car door for darling on the day of our marriage. Well, we always go for buffet dinners together to celebrate bds or festive seasons...and we will always fight for the bill. It is quite hilarious when you see us pushing money to each other or secretly telling the staff there not to accept the other person's credit card. This time....Cherron's dad beat us to it again..even though it is already said that I will pay the bill. His response was "ok next time you pay", with which I replied, "always next time next time!! you bluff one!"

Anyway, think I already mentioned before Cherron has booked Chloe liao...wahaha! It is so cute whenever he sayang Chloe. Pic here below. I wonder if he grows up he will really like Chloe....and vice versa.



Chloe and her grandpa. Whenever people ask, where did Chloe get her curls, I would reply, from my side...my dad has curly hair. I wonder if it is really the case or....because I permed my hair during pregnancy? hahaa..dont know man.



Extended family pic



Family pic



Went to church on Sun and someone pointed out that Jenny and I were wearing the same type of jeans and shirt with puffy sleeves..so we took a pic tog...



Then Tammy and Serene wanted to take a picture in the same pose as well...I guess both of them are in the CNY mood already with their red dresses...:)



Wanted to book my mani and pedi for CNY but my nail salon is fully booked unitl CNY. arggh..why didnt I book earlier?? I need to find a slot for my mani pedi!! HELP!

Looking forward to the CNY break....Happy Lunar New Year everyone!


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 10:55 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela