You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 17, 2008

Chloe

Chloe is a friendly baby...so far anyone can carry her and she doesnt cry. And she will smile her big smile (where her eyes will go small and her teeth..I mean gums will be shown) when people try ways to amuse her. She likes to people watch too....very inquisitive and she likes meeting babies about her age..and then she will stretch out her hands to try and touch them. Evidence below.




8 months later from birth, my little baby girl still sleeps in the "I surrender" position. Such a cutie.





She looks quite "long" in the pics...I hope she will grow up tall and beautiful. And that she will take all the good features of her daddy and mommy. :)


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 3:15 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela