You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

my bikini shots..hehe..

Ok, inspired by Zoe Tay's bikini shots in the previous issue of 8 Days, I got my hubby to go down to Sentosa to take some photos of me clad in my new VS bikini. Of course my hubby was delighted to display his photography skills. After careful selection, I picked out a few to put on my blog..hehe. Fats and all,with no photoshop done except for brightening the darker pics.











Speaking of photoshop, there was a hoo-ha about Zoe Tay's bikini shots coz people feel they were too touched-up. Which I dont understand what the upset is all about seriously. For me, she is now on my cubicle wall as a source of motivation for my weight-lost exercising regime.

Anyway I decided to apply some photoshop tools to my pic below, just to see what I can get. And it was fun! Spot the difference?

Before



After



With photoshop, I am a skinny babe! mauahahaa!!


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 11:02 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela