|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Monday, August 04, 2008 The Blogger and Celebrity World and Temptation
For about three years now, ever since I started my blog in 2005, I had been transported to the world of bloggers and blogging. Seriously, it is a whole new world out there.
There are people who actually blog as a living, people who got famous because of their blogs and people who are invited to private parties and get discounts and goodies all because they are bloggers. They have ardent fans and avid haters who even set up blogs just to bitch about them, uniting all other people who detest them after reading their blogs. The celebrity world of bloggers in Singapore is big enough, I cant imagine the number in the whole world. It was and is really an eye-opener for me. One thing I realised that a lot of these female bloggers cum models, overseas and local, who have like thousand of hits a day in their blogs all kinda look alike - long hair, big beautiful eyes, sharp noses, good figure, big boobs, fair-skinned, sharp chin or elongated face shape. Now, do not for a moment, think that wow, there are so many pretty girls out there! NO. Most of them actually have plastic surgery which once again reiterates the fact that plastic surgery is no longer an asset of the rich and famous nor is it the norm of the Korean, many normal people do actually go for PS. Any Tom, Dick or Harry or shall I say, Dawn, Xuesha or Nira. Go ahead, google these names and you'll see what I mean. Plus google these overseas babes' blogs - Angelababy and Janice Man. They look so much alike. My blog is not a public blog and have never intended it to be. As much as I dream about being some drop-dead gorgeous babe and dating Jay Chou, it is just a dream because come on, I am just ordinary. Not a stunner nor very talented in the areas of music, singing, acting or whatever. I must admit that being in the entertainment industry does pressurize people to go for PS, after all, face it, looks does really matter in your popularity and hence, income. There are just a minority of people who is really famous solely because of their talent. It is quite a devil world out there. There are always people who are prettier or handsomer, people who have more money or more talented therefore everyone gets jealous of everyone else and they become not so confident of themselves and hence lots of bitching around. Everything and everybody is quite fake and evily enticing especially in the celebrity world. People get married and divorced like nobody's business, wealth, lies, bitchness, fame, drugs, sex and everything dangerous that goes with it, its out there. Monogamy is almost obsolete and temptation is an overdose. There are probably more Britneys in the world then you know it. Miley wannabes beware. I do face the evil temptations of the devil, we all do, but I got Jesus on my side. How about you? My advice to all out there, flee from temptation and the evil desires, dont ever say "bring it on!" and then see how well you can fight it. I'll say, Run, baby, RUN.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 3:41 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |