|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Thursday, July 31, 2008 Botanic Gardens ![]() Got this pic from my church friend's camera. Took it when we were there last Sunday while the youth were having some sports challenge. That's Janice, Sec 1 this year. It was quite nice sitting there in the shade watching the youth play, feeding Chloe and playing with her at the same time. If only our weather is cooler, I guess everyone will be flocking to the parks and gardens in Singapore to just have a mini picnic or someting. Nevertheless, I still like going to the beach and having such picnics outdoors. Just that because I get tanned so easily, I seldom do so coz I dont want to end up being too tanned. Sunblock for me doesnt help.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 9:10 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |