You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

Everybody does plastic/cosmetic surgery

Just google it and you will find that no one in the entertainment industry seems real anymore. Everybody has some nip tuck here and there. Even my Jay Chou.

It seems sad......not that people do it, but that the number of genuninely beautiful people out there is astoundingly small. Then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I have nothing against plastic surgery, well, if I have the money and am not afraid of pain and other possible side effects, I will go for double eyelids surgery. Its the only thing that I cant do much about - my Chinese small eyes. Other than putting on loads of mascara and false eyelashes or stickers to create the double eyelids effect, I've learnt to live with it. I am usually bare of eye make-up everyday, only on special occasions then I plonk on the entire suit of eye make-up. Have you seen me on my wedding day? People said I looked great, that's because of the enhancement on the eyes....no wonder guys like girls with big nice manja-like eyes. I like mine like them too. If only. Hahaa...if I am in the celeb world, I will probably be pressurised to do something about my eyes. But alas, my looks doesnt matter in the job that I do and for normal people like me, we have to accept with the way we are and what we have been blessed with. For me, I would say, my nose.

And besides, no one said that I was ugly.



Anyway there are loads of pretty women out there with makeup. BUT most of them just look ordinarily pretty. If you want to be extra-ordinarily beautiful but was not born with the good looks, go for plastic surgery.

Anyway closer to home, the celebs who have gone under the knife. Felicia Chin and..





Fiona Xie.




Check out this video here if you want to see more....

Most common areas done:

1) eyes
2) nose
3) boobs
4) chin/jaw

Would you go for plastic/cosmetic surgery if it were you?


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 12:16 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela