You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

Isaac's first bd party

Didnt manage to get some pictures of cake cutting and others coz we left early. Had to attend my sister-in-law's baby first month party on the same day. But we did take some pics of Chloe interacting with Isaac. Why is she touching his bum? Hehe..







Wonder if they will grow up to be close cousins? Perhaps Chloe and Natalie (below) will?





I just love carrying Natalie, this little cute bundle. She somehow reminds me of Chloe...hehe..except with much BIGGER eyes.



Wore this maxi dress for both parties and like 5 or 6 different people asked me if I was preggie, akan datang, second one coming etc. Everytime I wear a baby doll dress, someone will ask if I am pregnant. WHY people??? Darling says it's just the dress but what's with baby doll clothes and pregnancy????? I love wearing baby doll clothes but I dont like pple asking me if I am pregnant if I am not! It means I am fat and have a tummy. Argh.

Hmph anyway, looking at this picture with me sticking my tummy out to balance Natalie on my stomach, I DO look pregnant.

SHUCKS. Time to hit the gym again, though my thighs are still sore from last Thurs run. I hate jogging, I prefer swimming. But I still do it, just because.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 10:51 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela