You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

my waterway adventure

For 3 mornings every week, my colleague Waxson, who is in-charge of the marina, will go out into our waterways to inspect the water and surroundings, and get people to clean up if necessary. I followed him this morning, changed into my running shorts and t-shirt which I kept in the office for our usual office runs on Thurs, and then am off to an adventure on the waters.

This is the second time out into the sea (I expect many more opportunities to come since I am working here) and this time I get to steer the boat!





Waxson took us for a fast boat ride to Kusu! F1 on waters! Shiok!


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 3:43 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela