|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts
|
Thursday, August 07, 2008 Sensitive
Vaguely remebered that I have blogged about this before. Hate it that I am a very sensitive person but sometimes, somethings are just beyond the line. It is not a question of being sensitive anymore, its the question of having the basic courtesy or manners, love and consideration for others.
This is me. I try to lessen the effect of sensitivity on me but I cant change myself totally. I am just a sensitive person and I am not a naturally mean person so dont anger me or else................ YOU WILL GET THE HELL FROM ME! I WILL ALWAYS REMMEBER AND MAKE SURE THAT EVEN IF YOU DONT PAY NOW, YOU WILL EVENTUALLY! Having said and done, I realised that in reality, it seldom happen. I will possibly bite the bullet, grin and bear with it. Afterall, I have an image to protect. Haii...life.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 4:35 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |