You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 18, 2008

Young Adults Sunday 2008

An annual event since 2005 (if I remembered correctly) where all the young adults in the church will come together to serve the Lord and that includes choir, worship leader, scripture reader, ushers and musicians. This year, instead of the choir, I was doing the scripture reading. Although not involved in singing (every year I will be stressed out coz I cant read the notes and I have to sing my alto notes based on memorising and depending on Serene - our main pillar of strength for alto voices) but watching the young adults choir perform was always enjoyable and this year was no exception. :) As you can see from the pics, blue is the colour theme for this year.









Chloe was in blue too!




This shot seems out of place but I kinda like it coz it seems like some paparazzi shot of some celebrity with her baby...muahhaa...


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 2:20 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela