You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 29, 2008

Prelude to the Wedding Pics

My bro's wedding was on 27th Dec and Chloe was the flower girl. Before I upload the rest of the pics of that lovely day taken by my darling's camera, here's a sneak peak at the flower girl and boy pic!




I must say that it was a miracle when Chloe smoothly walked down the aisle with cute boy, Xuanwei. The rehearsal wasnt that good coz Chloe kept getting distracted and sometimes refusing to let Xuanwei hold her hand.On the actual day, when the march-in procession was about to start, Chloe kept clinging on to me and refused to hold Xuanwei's hand. She was kinda grumpy also having to wake up early in the morning. The maid-of-honour even suggested that I walk down the aisle with Chloe but I didnt want to.

Then when the music started, all of a sudden, upon hearing the music, Chloe reached out to hold Xuanwei's hand. They both walked down the aisle in front of the bride and father. Chloe was smiling and having fun with Xuanwei, both of them like a couple in love... hahaa. At some points during the march-in, she was even waving at the congregation. It was such a smooth walk as though she knew what was happening and she was putting on a really good show for everyone to see. It nearly brought tears to my eyes, my little baby girl. People were praising Chloe telling me how she walked down the aisle with confidence. I must say, it was indeed a miracle - God's work. :) Amen.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 9:20 AM |


1 Comments:

Blogger JameZ commented at 7:05 AM~  

She looks so adorable. Can't wait to see the photos. Did you take photos of the Christmas party too?

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela