You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Val's Day to all!

Got a surprise from darling on V Day eve!



My fav flowers - tulips and a balloon...



plus a sweet card that reads:

Dear Baby Valerie,

All I want is you on this special day.

They say you only fall in love once,
but that cant be true...
Every time I look at you,
I fall in love all over again.

Love you 4eva,
Darling Paul

Isnt that the SWEETEST! :)









My other colleagues got flowers from their loved ones too...feel the love in the air!





Even my GM gave us all each a red rose! No lady went home that day without a flower at least...


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 9:39 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela