You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 27, 2009

Keep those emails coming

You know we always receive those forwarded emails, be it jokes, encouragement quotes, funny videos, motivational stories etc, it is always nice to read them once in a while to brighten up our day or to keep us going on. For me sometimes, it is God's way of speaking to me whenever I have a problem and He will reach out to me even if I didnt pray about it but the problem has been bothering me for some time. This is because He KNOWS and He will ANSWER even before we call.

Some meaningful phrases from these emails to keep you going:

- Happiness is reachable, no matter how long it last. We should stop making our lives complicated.

- Life is short, Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss passionately, love truly
laugh constantly, And never stop smiling, no matter how strange life is.

- Life is not always the party we expected to be but as long as we are here, we should smile and be grateful.

- "The Secret is this: I have learned there is little I can do in my life that will make me truly happy. I must depend on God to make me happy and to meet my needs. When a need arises in my life, I have to trust God to supply according to HIS riches. I have learned most of the time I don't need half of what I think I do. He has never let me down. Since I learned that 'Secret', I am happy."

- 90/10 principle - We have no control over the 10% of what happens in our life but we can control the other 90% by our reaction ie 10% of your life is made up of what happens to you, 90% of life is determined by how you react.(Steven Covey)

- It only takes willpower to give ourselves permission to make the experience.

- Dont let the pain of one season destroy the joy of all the rest. Dont judge life by one difficult season.

- Persevere through difficult patches and better times are sure to come in time.

- Aspire to Inspire before you Expire.

- Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly and Leave the rest to God.

- Happiness keeps you sweet, trials keep you strong, sorrows keep you human, failures keep you humble, success keep you growing but only God keeps you going.

There are more out there. Sometimes even lyrics of songs also help to motivate you.

eg. Let it Be - The Beatles

When I find myself in times of trouble, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.
And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be.
Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,
there will be an answer. let it be.

Let it be, let it be, .....

And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light, that shines on me,
shine until tomorrow, let it be.
I wake up to the sound of music, mother Mary comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom, let it be.

Let it be, let it be, .....

And my theme song of all time...Cant Take That Away - Mariah Carey

They can say,
Anything they want to say,
Try to bring me down,
But I will not allow anyone to succeed hanging clouds over me,
And they can try
Hard to make me feel that I,
Don't matter at all,
But I refuse to falter in what I believe or lose faith in my dreams

'Cause there's,
There's a light in me,
That shines brightly,
They can try,
But they can't take that away from me
From me

Oh they,
They can do
Anything they want to you,
If you let them in,
But they won't ever win,
If you cling to you pride, and just push them aside,
See I..
I have learned,
There's an inner peace I own,
Something in my soul that they can not possess
So I won't be afraid and the darkness will fade

'Cause there's,
There's a light in me
That shines brightly, They can try,
But they can't take that away from me

They can't take this
Precious love I'll always have inside me,
Certainly the Lord will guide me where I need to go

They can say
Anything they want to say,
Try to bring me down,
But I won't face the ground,
I will rise steadily sailing out of their reach,
Oh, Lord, they do try,
Hard to make me feel that I,
Don't matter at all
But I refuse to falter
In what I believe or lose faith in my dreams,
'Cause there's a light in me,
That shines brightly
They can try,
But they can't take that away from me


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 9:54 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela