You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 09, 2009

Joke of the Weekend

My neighbour's daughter was playing along the corridor outside my house yesterday and I thought, why not bring Chloe outside to play with her for a while. So I did. Soon, Chloe went with the 3 yr old gal into her house and I followed suit.

Said hi to the gal's parents and chit chatted for a while. Chloe was playing happily and refused to come out after repeatedly asking her to go home after half an hour. So I went back to our house and watched TV and just left Chloe at my neighbour's. Then finally, when Chloe was willing to follow me home, my neighbour asked me, "So are you her aunt?"

Stunned for a moment, "Er....", was my reply.

My neighbour's mom then said, "She is the mother la!" After which, my neighbour apologised and said, "Sorry sorry I didnt recognise you!"

For almost 3 years I have been saying hi and bye to her and she cant recognise me just because I was wearing specs, in my home clothes and I got extensions! Do I look that different? Wahahaha....she thought that I was the sister!

Joke of the weekend for me.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 7:19 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela