You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 11, 2009

Chris Pine

Whenever I watched a movie or drama series, I got this habit of trying to identify where I saw this particular actor or actress if I do not already know them. Watched Star Trek yesterday after Serene said that it was a BRILLANT show and Glenn Ong, Vern and the FD mentioned on the Morning Express that it was a excellent show - easily the best movie of 2009. Seriously? Anyway, have to admit it was pretty good especially the lead actor Chris Pine...he is yummy!

By the way, he acted in The Princess Diaries 2...



and Just My Luck which was shown on tv a few days back.



I remembered thinking to myself, this actor is CUTE. But you know, there are quite a lot of cute actors in Hollywood but some of them are forgettable and not well-knowned. After Star Trek, I'm sure Chris Pine is here to stay.







I would place him in the category of the pretty and cute boyish-looking guys like Zac Efron (High School Musical), Chace Crawford (Gossip Girl), Chris Evans (Fantastic Four) and the list goes on, you get the drift.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 11:12 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela