|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Monday, April 06, 2009 Life as it is
1 Corinthians 13: 11 says,
"When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me." Wisdom does not necessarily come with age. And senior people are not necessarily mature. A lot of older people I know are actually, unfortunately, still quite childish. It is good to be young at heart but not young in your ways of thinking, not anymore. Be a man, do the right thing - grow up. Some of the things I blogged, I already blogged before. Perhaps some revelations come in different ways but it actually mean the same thing. Or some revelations I already knew but then words are just words. When they are not put into actions, it is simply useless. We spend our whole life trying to reason about life itself. Once in a while, we need to sit back to enjoy what life has to offer and appreciate what life is. A lot of things we actually already know, just that we need time to reflect or need someone to enlighten us or remind us about things we actually knew at the back of our mind. Some things are unfortunately quite difficult to practise, no matter how much we stress on it, like forgiveness and having humility. Let us all pray together for strength, for we cant do this on our own, we need Divine Intervention. Leaving you with my baby's favourite Sunday School song: "My God is so Big So strong and so mighty There's nothing my God cannot do For YOU The mountains are his The rivers are his The stars are his handiwork too My God is so Big So strong and so mighty There's nothing my God cannot do For YOU"
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 10:09 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |