You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Blair and Nate

The Perfect Couple

Just finished watching episode 20 of Gossip Girl season 2 and I'm so happy that Blair and Nate are back together...but I know it wont be for long.

Think this is the thousandth time I've said this but I love Blair! And her clothes! And Nate is so good looking!



You know when you watch your favourite tv dramas and you wish your favourite couple will just GET IT TOGETHER ALREADY and not like keep breaking up...then afterwards you feel good when they made up. Haha...sounds quite bimbotic...but feel good shows just make you..well feel good...I dont like to watch those drama mama melancholic shows that make you feel angry and fed up.

Yah so for GG for me is Nate and Blair but I know she will end up with Chuck. But Chuck is not that bad either.

Anyway speaking of Chuck...the other tv series that I'm totally in love with (other than How I Met Your Mother...Desperate Housewives dont quite appeal anymore coz Gabrielle looks auntie..why ar?) ...Chuck should just be with Sarah!! Hope they get it together SOON.

Which reminds me that the producer Josh Schwartz is the creator of GG and Chuck and he started The O.C. as well. One word to describe him: brillant!


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 4:54 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela