You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I took the risk, I made the change.

Nope I am not talking about the change of jobs. As of now, I am relatively happy with my job scope but not the pay (but opinions may change once I get my performance bonus and pls give me an increment) nor the boss...but who actually like bosses anyway? I am talking about my new hair cut. Yep, I cut my hair short...at least it is short to me. It is shoulder length (just touching the shoulder blades) with some short fringe. For years I have been having long hair, sometimes with a short fringe, sometimes with a long fringe but after a while it looks the same in all the pictures...so I guess I just needed a change. I wanted to cut my hair real short but the hairdresser persuaded me not to. I guess some hairdressers themselves are afraid of taking the risk and making the change.



Before Photo: Me sitting in the middle


After Photo


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 11:15 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela