|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Friday, July 29, 2005 I am a P Plate Driver now
I passed my driving test!! Praise the Lord!! After less than a year of training and disappointments from my first two tries, I finally passed the emotionally excruciating test on my third attempt. I was dressed in pink - my colour, had makeup and mascara on, wore my pink high heels, didnt wear the shortest skirt, had a pink shiny belt and full of confidence and smiles. Come on, I already spent so much money, I must do it this time! I told myself. Well, all these paid off, the tester somehow reluctantly gave me my tick in the "Passed" box after scoring 18 points. Waahahahhaa....I was the only girl in high heels and skirt in that batch, the rest wore sneakers and jeans... well I wore what I felt comfortable in and what I always wore during my training.
Anyway after the test, my darling and I went to check out Marriott hotel as one of our selected venues for our wedding next year. :) The place was not bad though the pricing was a bit on the high side. We have been checking out hotels for the past week, really hope to make a decision by this weekend. We have like over 50 tables. Why so many??!!! Just like to thank my friends who prayed for me for my test, and most importantly God who was with me during the test. Ask and you shall recieve.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 11:23 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |