|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Wednesday, August 23, 2006 random thoughts
I am bored..got this stack of letters that I need to write to the alumni..but I am bored ...and super sian..is there another word to replace the word "sian"...limited vocab..
cant wait to play with the kids at children's camp on 1st sept does time seem to go faster or slower when you are counting down? for me I feel time seems to go slower..its like it has been so long already and its STILL 30 more days...that is like one whole month!!! ok..reality strikes..I ONLY HAVE ONE MORE MONTH MORE TO GO!! one more month and I WILL BE MARRIED AND STUCK WITH SOMEONE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! ok cool it babe...he is the best right...the one right... then my JAY CHOU how? oh pls..WAKE UP..like you got chance......mauaha...not as if you are jolin tsai...or HEBE speaking of which, jolin looks so fake and plastic now..ok shut up, you're prob just jealous then my JAY CHOU look-alike how? look-alike got her liao..hmmm..and I got paul :D and look-alike is not yr type....my darling is..did I mention that he is so CUTE...I like to pinch his cheeks..he is so ACIC (act cute is cute) wahaha....then then...hyun bin how? siao ar..you think you what..some celebrity..and you cant speak korean for nuts..except the thank-yous and i-love-yous..simple stuff..still learning.. aiyo marry then grow fat give birth, trying desparately to lose weight, dont know whether got enough $$ for pampers and milk and education..and my marie france bodyline if I cant lose weight....never mind I still got california fitness..but I still want to go for my regular pedi...yah I still can what! everything will work out by itself like always..and the most impt thing..is that YOU ARE HAPPY are you happy? yea I am..keke you know Cherron so cute today..he sang a song he composed himself..he is only 6 yrs old.. "I know a very good guy and his name is Jesus Christ" and out of nowhere he will say his heart is in heaven..doesnt make sense but still sweet.. where did he learn to say things like that..no wonder Jesus loves the little children..all the children of the world...lalaa.. ok back to work..I can be so bo liao sometimes
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 9:37 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |