|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Thursday, October 05, 2006 Jonathan Leong ![]() My hubby and I met Jonathan Leong the other day. He stays in the same block as us (I am staying at Clementi now). He was walking towards our block and we were walking towards the direction of Clementi Central. This is the second time we met him while walking along the same path but in opposite directions, and both times he was with his dog. And this is the second time I failed to get a picture with him. Why? Coz I had no make-up on, in t-shirt and shorts, hair tied-up-in-a-not-so-neat ponytail...totally..cannot be pictured. Hubby was saying; shall we say anything to him? Congrats? No..since he didnt win...hhmm... We just smiled at him and he smiled back. Good. I would love to pat his dog but it looks huge and looks as if it is ready to pounce on you kind. It was practically dragging Jonathan Leong along. I wonder if he will be moving to the same block as us in the future as our current blocks of flats are being enbloc and we are relocating to where Clementi Central is now. Or maybe he will have earned much more money by then to actually buy a bigger apartment or house. hmm... Btw he looks just as cute on TV and in real life. But Jay Chou is still the best.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 3:13 PM |
1 Comments:
Want to Post a Comment? |