|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Thursday, October 12, 2006 To all the guys I liked before....keke
No, I am not going to display my ex-bfs' photos here...hahahahahaa....just like to do a time capsule on all the celebrities I used to be crazy about. :)
Primary School ![]() Jimmy Lin ![]() Aaron "对你爱爱爱不完”Kwok They used to be "rivals" in the entertainment scene at that time. I was torn over who to support more. Hahaa...always envisioned myself to be caught between these two cute guys...wahhahaa!! Those were the days where I will "donate" my coins to those little machines and out pops a Yes! card and I would be so lucky to get a Jimmy Lin or Aaron Kwok card. Best if it were those metallic sticker card kind. And yes. My bro adores Zhang Huimin. Which guy in our generation doesnt? ![]() Aniki Jin aka Takashi Kaneshiro Actually I liked him more when he neatened his eyebrows and used his name Takashi. Japanese hot dude! Secondary School I moved from chinese celebs to english boy bands coz it was more cool at that time. Boybands were IN. Used to adore Brian (center) from Backstreet Boys. ![]() ![]() Keanu Reeves Love at first sight with Speed. :) Enough said. ![]() Leonardo Di Caprio Swooned over him in Titanic and Romeo and Juliet. SOOOOOO CUTE !!!!! Junior College I moved out of boybands coz it suddenly became immature to like boybands..coz they are just people who look good but cant really sing...haha..whatever..then I moved to Nicholas Tse. Some of my friends said that my bf at that time looks a bit like him...hahaha I DONT THINK SO. ![]() Louis Koo...for a while..like him before he changed his image and after he changed his image...even yummier! ![]() Before ![]() After ![]() Takuya Kimura So PRETTY!!!! University and thereafter Then I met Jay. He wasnt love at first sight..considering he doesnt really look good in his first album. I dont know when I have fallen in love with him but once in, I havent looked back since. Come on, I even liked a guy in school who looks like him. Only with the cap on that is. ![]() ![]() Chad Michael Murray Not many people know who he is. Liked him when I saw him on Gilmore Girls. Now watching One Tree Hill because of him. But heard he is a flirt jerk. Hmm... ![]() Josh Hartnett My heart melted with Pearl Harbour..knew he was cute but didnt know he was THAT cute..hehe... Working Still Jay. :) But there are others, especially after watching so many korean dramas! ![]() Won Bin ![]() Hyeon Bin ![]() Rain ![]() Kwon Sang Woo Not forgetting..... heheee....... ![]() This one I will love for the rest of my life...:)
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 10:56 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |