|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Monday, February 05, 2007 Clothes and Shoes
Was browsing around the stores at Raffles City last Friday whilst waiting for my friend to go for dinner when I walked into Aldo. My eyes scanned the shoes rack for something with low or no heels as given my current state, I cant wear high heels shoes. Then I stopped. There in front of me, was this pair of bright pink suede pointed high heels.
![]() I nearly jumped and squealed out of excitment but I controlled myself and made do with a little SIGH...of admiration for the shoes. I couldnt resist touching the smooth material and at the same time taking off my shoes and trying them on. THEY WERE BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!! I thought the colour looked great and not forgetting it is in my favourite colour. The unique shade of pink was bright but not over the top. And it made my feet looked dainty and legs lengthened coz of its height. Argh..but it was a definately NO-NO for pregnant ladies. I would prob have bought it on the spot if I werent preggie. FOR CNY or whatever reasons I could think of. I just glanced at the price, think it was about $100 plus...but that didnt matter to me since I cant buy it anyway coz of its height. Touching on this topic of buying shoes and clothes for pregnant ladies. I went shopping with Serene on Sat after our YAM meeting in church. For many of the clothes I tried on, it was too tight for me especially at the bust area. EVEN IF IT WAS OF STRETCHABLE MATERIAL with smocked or baby doll pattern. For one shop I went into, I came out of the dressing room and told the salesgirl that it was too tight for me. She looked at me I said, "Cannot be leh, stretchable leh, even I can wear." She wasnt very slim by the way...but she is not preggie lor. I AM. We were looking around for shoes too and both Serene and I were looking into heels that werent very high. For me, the reason was obvious, for her, I guess she is not into shoes with very high heels. However the trend now are that the shoes come with very high heels, we had to look through many shops before I finally got one pair of suitable height! I was so tempted to buy the really nice high heels maybe keeping them for until after pregnancy as I was afraid the trend will be out and there werent so many pretty shoes to choose from. Serene then reminded me that shoes cant be kept for long anyway as they may degrade in quality. Oh well, I cant imagine myself carrying a baby in my arms in high heels anyway. Not that safe huh? What if I tripped and fell...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok ok, this CNY I have to make do with whatever I can find. Anyway I need to save the $$ for other necessary stuff. As constantly reminded by darling to spend less especially on my shopping. Think I have like 20 or more nieces and nephews to give hongbao to...HMM.....
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 10:09 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |