|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Thursday, March 29, 2007 6 months! ![]() Just took this pic yesterday with my colleague. We were celebrating her bd. I look like I have a ball underneath my clothes. So big and round. Hehehe... Been eating quite a lot of chocs recently. Chloe likes them. Didnt have such preference before. Looking back, I have been worrying for the 1st 3 months that I may be putting on too much weight...then after that the second trimester, I have been worrying that I am putting on too little and the tummy wasnt growing much. Now my friend has been telling me that my tummy is quite big for 6 months. She says Chloe is going to be a big baby. Hehehe..I like chubby babies...:) I am almost hitting the 60kg mark already. FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE. The doctor said that although it is commonly stated that the average weight gain is about 12 kg..most women put on more than that. As long it is still within the healthy range its ok. He said I am ok. No need to worry too much. :) Keke...
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 10:57 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |