You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Victoria's Secrets part one



DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


was what I heard when I was at the lift lobby waiting for darling to get the mail from the mailbox...


I turned in his direction and I saw darling holding a familiar white package..

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

was my response after like 5 seconds when it hit me..my Victoria's Secrets parcel is here!



darling gave me a not-another-vs-expenditure look..



kekee...cant help it lah...one of my greatess weakness is Victoria's Secrets stuff..I go gaga over their things...and mind you, they dont just sell lingerie...there are many nice clothes available....most of the stuff I bought from there are clothes! cant wait to actually go to states to visit their store..


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 10:07 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela