|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Tuesday, March 27, 2007 Victoria's Secrets part three ![]() Actually I first got to know about Victoria's Secrets online store when I chanced upon Theresa's (my church friend) catalogue magazine like 4 years ago. I heard about them and in my mind was just a store selling lingerie.. ![]() Victoria's Secret started in the early 70s as a small lingerie shop in San Francisco. The store was decorated, according to Les Wexner, CEO of Victoria's parent company, like a Victorian brothel, complete with red leather sofas. ![]() Not so secret, perhaps, is that over the years, the company has been the subject of various protests and accusations. Some claim it promotes hyper-sexualized images of women. ![]() Anyway, after browsing through their online store for the first time, I emailed them for the catalogue and soon after I bought my first item online and the rest is history. Till now, I am very pleased with whatever I ordered online..:)
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 10:29 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |