|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Monday, March 26, 2007 Taps and Car Plates
I dont like automated taps.
Why were they created for in the first place huh? I mean you place your hands under the tap but NOTHING comes out. You move your hands up and down waiting for the water to flow but NOoooooooooooooooo..it doesnt. For some people, they press and poke at the tap and try to turn it left and right while peeking at the corner of their eyes to see how others are doing it, or moving to another tap thinking that probably the one they were using was spoilt and then doing the same procedure again, hoping frantically that the water will just flow out to save them the embarrassment for looking like a idiot who doesnt know how to use the latest technology. Why cant they just use a normal standard tap? I mean if it is for hygiene purposes, you can always use the back of your hand to lift the handle or push it to the side depending on how it is constructed, or just pour water on the tap after you have pressed it to "wash" it. I mean...better than to waste your time waiting for water to flow and in most cases, they dont flow continously. They stop after a while, then you have to start moving your hands again for the sensor to sense the movement in order for water to flow. I am a hygiene freak, I lay toilet paper on the seat before sitting down and I wash my hands WITH SOAP at least twice and automated taps are just a waste of my time. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ![]() ![]() The front page of the newspaper today says that LTA is working on the implementation of personalised or vanity car plates to be released some time probably by end of this year or soon. You see this alot in other countries. Wonder how much will it cost? I CHOAP the name "DA BABE" for my car plate and hopefully it can be in PINK.....whahaha.... can hear darling saying "nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!" ok la...maybe we just have the name "Scarlett".....coz dats the name of our jazz mah...duh... Or maybe like GodBless...maximum characters is 8...
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 3:30 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |