You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Chloe and her new play thing

Had a pile of washed, folded, clean clothes on my bed, ready for me to slot into their original places in the wardrobe, but was busy watching the Channel 8 volleyball drama and thought I'll procastinate. The next thing I knew....Chloe had found a new play thing out of the pile of clean clothes.

And of all things she had to pick the.......





link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 10:46 AM |


1 Comments:

Blogger JameZ commented at 6:41 PM~  

Too adorable, especially when she was cooing. Shows a cool sense of fashion as well when she was wearing it like a scarf. I can see where she gets that from already. ;-)

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela