You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

New Kids On the Block - Summertime

I got it wrong when I first listened to it on the radio. The DJ mentioned New Kids on the Block. I thought to myself, oh old song ar..never heard before.

Then I heard the song being played a few more times on the radio and I was thinking to myself....eh..old song how come keep repeating?

Now it hit me.

It is a new song. Hence...

NKOTB is BACK.

Youtubed it and this is what I've found.

Wah lau...boyband returns!

Spice Girls came back, Take That came back...will NSync be next? Backstreet Boys did sorta come back ...cant remember.

Or maybe Boyzone...or..who else?

NKOTB are definately much older now but their style....how come still abt the same ar?

Eh similar clothing with tacky dance moves and the lyrics of songs reflect thoughts of boys of like what? 18 yr olds???

But the song is not bad lah. Very boyband lor. Very Jesse McCartney.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 5:55 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela