|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Wednesday, September 10, 2008 Everyday
Everyday, is a rush to do something.
Everyday, I am fighting for time. Everyday, there is always a list of things to do, it is neverending. Everyday, is just too short. Everyday, passes by so quickly. Everyday, is just another day. Of the same stuff sometimes. Everyday, there is always this nagging feeling of something not done or not completed. Everyday, I are short of one day of doing stuff that I've always wanted to do. Everyday, Chloe grows and I'm not there half of the time coz of work. Everyday, I just want to sit back, relax and not do anything yet work has to be done, life still goes on, someone needs to bring home the money which I'm always short of. Everyday, passes by without my quiet time with God. Everyday, I neglect something. Everyday, I think just too much. Everyday, I just want more time.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 10:15 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |