You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 01, 2008

Office Event

Had an office event where we launched our very own boat last Fri. Took the baby out for a few rides after the launch - some of my colleagues have not taken the boat before.




I was the usher, somehow cant seem to run away from being ushers during office events. Luckily for me, so far my current office has not discovered my "talent" for emceeing yet. Wahaa....used to do countless emcee events during my days in my previous office. All started out during my days in Uni, I guess. Anyway, cant say I missed being an emcee, so lets keep it at that for now. Hee...




Above - my office gals


Above - my office guys (no v.gd looking ones leh..sian)





Below - May Koh and I fooling around whilst the rest of the gals watched on...haha..May is our office's welfare officer...kinda made me reminisce the days where I used to be the welfare officer in my previous workplace. Then again, not that I missed being a welfare officer, it is sometimes really hard getting people to be on time during social events or getting them to wear the same colour theme or thinking of fun games to play, collecting money etc...so now I am just assisting May, giving her ideas as and when. :)


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 3:08 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela