You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mamma Mia!


Went to watch Mamma Mia! yesterday with darling, had free tickets to the show because Emmeline couldnt go so she gave me her free ticks. Thanks babe!

It was pretty good I must say. I like movie musicals...like Greece, Hairspray...and gasp! even High School Musical and Camp Rock...if you consider them musicals in a way. Hahaa...after you get over the initial feeling of weirdness where people will start singing halfway through their conversations, it gets better each time you hear a nice catchy or familiar tune being played. Greece so far is my favourite. Hehe..

The main lead, Amanda Seyfried is really pretty and can sing well (big boobs too! hahaa) And surprise surprise, Meryl Streep voice is amazing too! As well as Colin Firth - not bad. Cant say the same for Pierce Brosnan though.....somehow he just seems out of place in a musical. Maybe it is the 007 James Bond image I had of him.

I think my mom and dad will like the show.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 9:45 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela