You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 03, 2005

I have gotten over him.

It is official. I have gotten over Jay Chou. Not that I don't support him anymore. I still love his music and if he has a new album out, I will still buy it (maybe not on the first day that it is released but the week after..haha). It is just that I am no longer in that crazy-fan mode where if your idol has a gf, you can hear your heart break, see your heart ache and feel as though your real boyfriend has deserted you for another girl.

You may think that hey, you are no longer in that period where idols drive you crazy. The period where you will be the first to buy their album or concert tickets the moment it is released or where your room is blue-tacked with posters of him in every single pose, or where you will buy every single mag that has him on the cover, or he is everywhere on your belongings, your notebook, your keychain, your backpack. You are a working adult now, possibly getting married anytime soon. You have a soon-to-be husband and you are giving your parents money every month and not the other way around. But what the heck, we are still young and we all need some thing to focus our attention to. We all have different hobbies, likes and dislikes. If that one thing keeps us sane, I don't see why not. Of course it must not be something that is bad for you like smoking, gambling and you cant be too obsessed with it. (Too much of something is always not good). I think that is needless to say. Well for me, I have moved on in that someone that makes me go gaga over other than my boyfriend. Hee.. I have found someone new. And his name is Chad Michael Murray. :)


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 5:03 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela