You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Change of Hairstyle

I like Rainie Yang Cheng Lin's hairstyles. She really looks good in them. Her previous hairstyle was really light brown to blonde hair, full fringe that is pushed to the side. Currently she sports a darker hair colour with full frontal bangs. I always liked this hairstyle and I tried having it before but it doesnt really turn out the way I want it. Will put up my attempt-to-work-this-hairstyle pics another time. Currently I want to change from this



to this...















You get the idea. Basically have more fringe and do hair extensions. Or maybe I should just cut it shorter to something like this...see Jolin



Which a few people advise me not to..cut shorter..hmm..what ya think?


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 11:22 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela