|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Wednesday, February 07, 2007 Emotional Freak
I am an emotional person, I can cry at the slightest things..
And I think it was made worse with pregnancy. I cried at a meeting just now...I dont know why the tears start falling ...I do know the situation at that time and I shouldnt be crying.. Just alot of things happening so far...and something happened at that meeting that triggered it off..the tears..the emotions I didnt even know that I am troubled until my tears start falling..coz the thing that happened didnt call for an emotional outbreak...but the fact that tears started falling, I realised that I am stressed out by certian problems and the little thing that happened during the meeting just sparked it off.. I am so embarrassed by my reaction just now, and I apologised for it at the meeting citing pregnancy causes. It is partly true. Everyone has their own problems. Admist the smiling faces or brave front, there may be some problems that they have to settle in their personal lives or in their homes. It is how you deal with it. I wished I was stronger....emotionally. Dont ask me what problems...if I want to talk about it I will. Just need some time to reflect and pray.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 11:18 AM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |