You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, September 19, 2008

Hot Shot - Taiwan Drama Serial




Another drama serial next on my list to complete watching. I've been waiting for this show to come out since I first knew that the three hot guys were acting in it. Even bought a magazine full of their pictures from the show, the last time I was in Hongkong last year. If I'm the female lead in the show, think I'll hyperventilate like nobody's business. Can you imagine, three HOT dudes acting in the same show!! Jerry Yan, Show Luo and Wu Zun. Of course, if Jay Chou was in it, think I'll probably faint from over-hyperventilation.

Anyway, the female lead, "Jie Er", in the show is not that chio leh...why they always like that one, cannot get someone prettier and more worthy of the guys' affections meh. Chey!

Like this song called "Superman" in the drama OST. Sounds kinda like Crank That (Soulja Boy) though.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 10:14 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela