You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

DOA: Dead or Alive


I just watched DOA: Dead or Alive, the movie yesterday evening with darling. I love movies with hot babes in them especially if they are like displaying their fighting skills like in Charlie Angels. Some people beg to differ and say that this kind of movies...are pretty bimbotic (mind the pun). Well who cares, I still like.

Dead or Alive (DOA) is a video game series produced by Tecmo that is comprised primarily of fighting games. The story and characters are the creation of Tomonobu Itagaki, and the game was developed by Tecmo's Team Ninja development team. Currently, there are Dead or Alive (1,2,3,4) and Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball (1 and 2) if I am not wrong. Each installment revolves around the DOA tournament where each fighter will fight with one another until a winner emerges. My favourite character, Kasumi won the first DOA tournament and later the fourth (Dead or Alive 4).

The feature film, DOA: Dead or Alive, is directed by Corey Yuen and starring Devon Aoki (Kasumi), Jaime Pressly (Tina), Holly Valance (Christie), Sarah Carter (Helena) and Natassia Malthe (Ayane). The movie storyline is similar but not exactly the same. Part of the original storyline is twisted or not revealed to suit the time frame of a movie duration comprising of a happily-ever-after ending. Part of the movie storyline is quite flawed but in any case, can just watch it for the fighting scenes, animation and very hot babes.


I like the actress who is playing Kasumi, Devon Aoki. I think she has a very unique look. First spotted her in 2 Fast 2 Furious. I think her kind of look is a head-turner to me. Again, some people beg to diff and said that the role should be cast to a prettier and more buxomly actress since the character in the game is like that. Big eyes, innocent-looking, very pretty and is very well-endowed. Well I think Devon plays Kasumi very well.

I am not into computer games, but I like the storyline that I read in the internet about the series. Hmm..would really like to find out more about DOA.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 11:32 AM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela