You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 20, 2006

mood swings

Vivian Hsu & Cao Ge - I Still Believe

I kinda like Cao Ge's voice..and Vivian is still soo pretty after all these years...

By the way, think out of 5 people who responded to my previous entry, 5 said that my current hairstyle is nice and there is no need to change. Oh well...just thought I needed to do something different, drastic, something! I guessed its because of my pms. It is still there..it switches on and off like nobody's business. I felt that this time was quite long, probably coz I missed my period for like 2 months, so my body is making up for the lost time. If there ever was such a thing. :( arggh..When people asked me why I feel moody, I dont have any answer to that. Just feel moody lor. Prolonged PMS.

Having a pimple outbreak. If you cant really see the pimples, its because I got a good concealer. Picture taken below with my newest addition to my strawberry shortcake collection. Its a chewing gum, an eraser, no...its a correction tape!



Feeling frustrated that my da yi ma has not come yet. My friend said that my body is adjusting to the new home environment so the menstrual cycle is affected. I wished that it is because of pregnancy but the last I checked, negative. Maybe I put too much stress on myself. That's why not here yet? People asked what's the hurry. I dont know. Just want to have kids lor! Dont ask already, I love children. And I just feel that I got alot of love and energy to give to the kids. Maybe I should go work in a kindergarten.

I really want to teach in Sunday School next year. My sec ones should be able to join the older youth. However, Amos doesnt want me to step down so fast, need to have a time frame for the new leaders to build up their confidence etc. But I felt encouraged that people like Hanyi is coming forward to be a bs leader and also...Nicola is doing a good job as one. We need to nurture more youth to be bs leaders, not only coz we need to make way for the younger ones but also it is a good thing for them, as darling said, the teacher learns more than the students actually.

Back to having children, I know everything is in God's hands and in His time, and He is asking me to wait. But I really need to have something to do whilst waiting coz frankly speaking I dont like to wait. It is like when I am waiting for a friend, I will need to do something like buying a magazine to read or playing with games on my mobile or shopping. I can like buy something within 5 mins of waiting time. Make that 3 mins. Yah trust me.

Therefore I need to channel my energy to something to do especially like after the wedding, I felt there is nothing much to do liao. Other than Sunday School, think I better go sign up for a class or something. Like music class, dance class, knitting class, cooking class, whatever. Ya I think I should. Didnt know earlier about the mission trip that the younger adults went, if not I would have gone. If there is anything else, let me know ya. I am freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Off peak period at work, at least for me. :)

Been reading some books simultaneously, watching korean drama serials until I think there are no more left on You Tube for me to watch, feel like setting up an online garage sale hahaa...what you think?

My flow of thoughts in this entry doesnt seem to link now.

Blame it on the pms.


link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 12:16 PM |


0 Comments:

Want to Post a Comment?

powered by Blogger | designed by mela