|
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. |
|
|
Jason Mraz feat Colbie Caillat - Lucky MessagesPrevious Posts |
Monday, November 27, 2006 Happy Feet ![]() ![]() Happy Feet is such a happy show..hehe I want to buy the soundtrack!! Didnt know that Brittney Murphy can sing quite well...baby Mumble is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!! And the Amigos are soo funny...especially Ramon...hehe... Had an enjoyable weekend celebrating my bd with friends and loved ones...recieved maternity wear from my bro and gf...nice! Had dinner with my family..crabs! MY FAVOURITE. Cant wait to go eat another round of crabs..this time at Melbourne Seafood in Ang Mo Kio. No Signboard is good but expensive..Mummy must have spent quite a bit. Kinda cant wait for tummy to grow bigger...so I can wear my maternity wear..wahaha...at least I will look pregnant and not like now..I just look fat with a tummy. And also I can know whether baby is a boy or girl. If not for baby inside, I think I would have probably quit my job. I have lost hope and having a really extreme dislike for my office management and certian people. 3 years I have tried to remain positive. Now I am totally disillusioned. I am basically dragging my feet to work everyday. Totally no motivation at all. Dont want to be negative yet..I cant tolerate this office's nonsense any longer. If not for the baby's sake. Dont get me wrong, I like doing what I do and the physical environment BUT not the management, culture and certian irritating flies, which basically make your work suck. And the NUS salary scheme doesnt do any wonders also. This office is really begining to suck big time. How have I been fooled time and again. The things I need to sacrifice..for baby's sake.
link | posted by alwaysDaBabe at 2:09 PM |
0 Comments:Want to Post a Comment? |